• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

our ranked bf2 server

2gigs

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Dec 4, 2005
Messages
1,200
we welcome hard members, please join

please pm me if intristed in joining/ coming in ts, we have a high security server atm.

I will honor hard members, and i have the following rules i enforce

stealing vehicles
base raping
and commander artying mains


snitping in main is allowed on foot



At nbk
bf2 ranked:
70.86.85.228
 
is it legal to publicize our bf2 server?

we do run 2 ranked also but i dont think its legal to spam to publicize our server... just keep it full and people will join it..
 
Am I allowed to play on it since I just started to play BF2? I don't know anything about the rankings. I noticed I couldn't add my Char to teh BF2 database cause I haven't ranked yet.

And don't hate me because I suck. lol

And do you require a password? Because of all the IP addresses I've gotten to play with [H] members in BF2 they all need passwords and I don't have them.
 
no, anyone can come and play, and also, we need epople to make it more active, our clan leader said hed up it to a 64 if we keep playing
 
What times do you guys usually play? Tonight is my late night, I work till 7pm EST so I'll be on after that till around 10pm or 11pm.

I'm ChIck3nLegZ in BF2 (dont' ask, its from an episode of Invader Zim). And don't be offended if I accidentally TK someone. I'm still tryign to figure the controls out and sometimes I can't differentiate between my own teammates and the other team. I am by far not a TKer, I hate TKers thats one of the reasons why I left DoD back in 2001. But I am a noob and don't understand the controls, commands and have problems reading the map (I'm color blind so sometimes I can't see everything on the map). I am looking for people to play with on here and TG too.

Oh, and is there a way to actually save the information for your server in BF2 so that I don't have to keep inputing it everytime I got to log onto it? How do I add it to my favorites?
 
ok, noobs allowed, just please come in so we can get it running, i dont care if you idle
 
Moose777 said:
What times do you guys usually play? Tonight is my late night, I work till 7pm EST so I'll be on after that till around 10pm or 11pm.

I'm ChIck3nLegZ in BF2 (dont' ask, its from an episode of Invader Zim). And don't be offended if I accidentally TK someone. I'm still tryign to figure the controls out and sometimes I can't differentiate between my own teammates and the other team. I am by far not a TKer, I hate TKers thats one of the reasons why I left DoD back in 2001. But I am a noob and don't understand the controls, commands and have problems reading the map (I'm color blind so sometimes I can't see everything on the map). I am looking for people to play with on here and TG too.

Oh, and is there a way to actually save the information for your server in BF2 so that I don't have to keep inputing it everytime I got to log onto it? How do I add it to my favorites?

yes, you add it to your favorite servers
 
Moose777 said:
Oh, and is there a way to actually save the information for your server in BF2 so that I don't have to keep inputing it everytime I got to log onto it? How do I add it to my favorites?
As soon as you join a server it will add it to favs for a while. You can go to your favorites menu next time and server will still be there, it will also show you the number of times you visitied. I think the most for me on one server was 340.
 
Moose777 said:
Ok cool, thanks. And sorry for all the dumb assinine questions.
Eh, it is no problem. Trust me there are some big time nooobs in bf2. They thhink htat the game is deathmatch and kill everyone. And then say it is a "glitch".
 
air2k5 said:
Eh, it is no problem. Trust me there are some big time nooobs in bf2. They thhink htat the game is deathmatch and kill everyone. And then say it is a "glitch".

Umm, there is a well documented software bug in BF2 where friendly soldiers appear to be an enemy. It's called the Red Name Bug, the only way you can know it's a friendly soldier is to look at what they're wearing.
 
air2k5 said:
Eh, it is no problem. Trust me there are some big time nooobs in bf2. They thhink htat the game is deathmatch and kill everyone. And then say it is a "glitch".

LOL! In all seriousness, there is a very bad bug for the jets that will tag friendlies as enemy. To make it worse, when you are approaching them, they also don't show up on the map as friendlies. For all intents and purposes you see an enemy vehicle, swoop down and bomb it, then get 5 people bitching at you about what an idiot you are for TK'ing them.
 
pigpen said:
LOL! In all seriousness, there is a very bad bug for the jets that will tag friendlies as enemy. To make it worse, when you are approaching them, they also don't show up on the map as friendlies. For all intents and purposes you see an enemy vehicle, swoop down and bomb it, then get 5 people bitching at you about what an idiot you are for TK'ing them.
i know about that bug, I once tked blackhawk like that with 5 people in it. I am talking about foot soldiers.
 
air2k5 said:
i know about that bug, I once tked blackhawk like that with 5 people in it. I am talking about foot soldiers.

Appearantly not. This bug encompasses foot soldiers. Usually they're the easiest to mistake because you can't always tell their uniform from a distance.
 
Ludic said:
Appearantly not. This bug encompasses foot soldiers. Usually they're the easiest to mistake because you can't always tell their uniform from a distance.
What do you mean? If you are on foot nd you try to get enemy with your gun.... there is no reason to tk. I can always tell if the soldier on my side or not, plus their name is in blue if it is friendly. I have heard of a bug when soldeirs appeared red but were teammates, but in my 300+ hrs of playing time I have never had that happen to me.
 
pigpen said:
LOL! In all seriousness, there is a very bad bug for the jets that will tag friendlies as enemy. To make it worse, when you are approaching them, they also don't show up on the map as friendlies. For all intents and purposes you see an enemy vehicle, swoop down and bomb it, then get 5 people bitching at you about what an idiot you are for TK'ing them.

I got my first ban for that very thing. You get that box around your target and it doesn't have the x in it so it's supposed to be enemy...I blow it up, I go bye-bye. Oh well. Now I usually make a close run over the target before bombing and the x will show up upon close-up view.
 
H8Mondays said:
I got my first ban for that very thing. You get that box around your target and it doesn't have the x in it so it's supposed to be enemy...I blow it up, I go bye-bye. Oh well. Now I usually make a close run over the target before bombing and the x will show up upon close-up view.
The thing that I love the most is when youhav a plane on plane fight, you fire 4 missles, the plane makes a turn, missles miss, and tey go right ahead and hit a coupple of filled blackhawks, don't you love it?
 
I thought I would go ahead and give my online name to the forums. I actually might play more now that I have the chance to crush fellow board members. I not on alot but when I am either backout or hide somewhere. Has this post enraged anyone with my confidence? good, but it still wont help you. FEAR THE (dOiNk)
 
air2k5 said:
What do you mean? If you are on foot nd you try to get enemy with your gun.... there is no reason to tk. I can always tell if the soldier on my side or not, plus their name is in blue if it is friendly. I have heard of a bug when soldeirs appeared red but were teammates, but in my 300+ hrs of playing time I have never had that happen to me.

Well in my 440+ hours of playing time I've encountered it many times. Consider yourself lucky for being so fortunate.
 
Ludic said:
Well in my 440+ hours of playing time I've encountered it many times. Consider yourself lucky for being so fortunate.
I guess so.My xfire hours used to have 25+ hrs of bf2, now my highest played game is COD2 - <1hr this week.
 
I just checked my Xfire profile, and I've had the game running for 530 hours. 440+ is what I have in ranked servers only. My mistake.
 
hey could people idle in here to get ti started, becuase it crashed n epople left

also, join our teamspeak at 65.34.18.238:8767
 
/rant Why does it have to be a NBK server? They are a bunch of 12 Y/O retards who say stuff like "Dont kill us, or ban!" And they get pissed for people killing them, I say "Fight back" and they kicked me. /rant
 
2gigs said:
we welcome hard members, please join
if people are acting up, ask for ryan or ill play in thare as [NBK]O.J.Simpson
i will ban them/kick/warn them
please come into out teamspeak
ts : 65.34.18.238:8767



At nbk
bf2 ranked:
70.86.85.228

I just spent about an hour in your server.


A couple things.

The server plays nice. There is no lag for me (I'm on the east coast) and you run a good map selection, however I won't be back for one huge reason.

You have about 50 fucking rules. There's a rule about just about anything. If an admin speaks to you and you don't respond your banned. If your sniping in the main base your banned. If you steal one of the vehicles from the other teams base your banned. I mean give me a break. Is this a war game or candy land?

There was seriously a new rule popping up in the server message every 10 seconds. I can see having a few common sense rules against tk'ing and what not but give it a rest already. People get a server and fill it full of these ridiculous rules. I understand that it's your server and you can do with it as you please but it isn't a place me or my clan would ever visit.
 
Snotrocket said:
I just spent about an hour in your server.


A couple things.

The server plays nice. There is no lag for me (I'm on the east coast) and you run a good map selection, however I won't be back for one huge reason.

You have about 50 fucking rules. There's a rule about just about anything. If an admin speaks to you and you don't respond your banned. If your sniping in the main base your banned. If you steal one of the vehicles from the other teams base your banned. I mean give me a break. Is this a war game or candy land?

There was seriously a new rule popping up in the server message every 10 seconds. I can see having a few common sense rules against tk'ing and what not but give it a rest already. People get a server and fill it full of these ridiculous rules. I understand that it's your server and you can do with it as you please but it isn't a place me or my clan would ever visit.
tacticalgamer.com....the only place you'll ever want to play again.
 
Snotrocket said:
Thanks I'll check it out.

I play here alot.


Good server if you like city maps.
If you do decide you want to make TG a home look me up, I'm ChIck3nL3gz on the boards and my online screenie is |TG-Irr|ChIck3nL3gZ.
 
Moose777 said:
If you do decide you want to make TG a home look me up, I'm ChIck3nL3gz on the boards and my online screenie is |TG-Irr|ChIck3nL3gZ.

Thanks man. I just may do that. My online screenname is [XA]Snotrocket.

My website..www.xcellalliance.net most of my clannies are playing WoW so I'm always looking for some peeps to play BF with.
 
ok listen


wevechanged the rules


tk is off
we ban base rapers
sniping in mains is allowed, so watch yo ass n00b
lag free
we kick admins who are disrespectful
we only ask ppl ?s when they are doing wrong shit
and no stealing vehicles
 
2gigs said:
ok listen


wevechanged the rules


tk is off
we ban base rapers
sniping in mains is allowed, so watch yo ass n00b
lag free
we kick admins who are disrespectful
we only ask ppl ?s when they are doing wrong shit
and no stealing vehicles


Exactly what I was talking about. That kind of stuff makes it unfun.
 
2gigs said:
we ban base rapers
sniping in mains is allowed, so watch yo ass n00b
and no stealing vehicles

LOL I'll be sure NOT to play on your server. No base-raping but snipers can? THAT makes sense... :rolleyes:

What's "stealing"? Taking the enemy vehicle from their base? Taking a vehicle that someone else "called fisrt"? Taking an enemy vehicle when they jump out at YOUR flag? Taking a team vehicle when the guy operating it dies? Taking a vehicle when someone else is running towards it? etc...
 
stealing, or tking for a vehicle, stealing a vehicle from a enemy main, or stealing it form someone who waited

yaeah, noone can go in thare and bomb a main, its unfair, and we try to make it fair,
 
2gigs said:
stealing, or tking for a vehicle, stealing a vehicle from a enemy main, or stealing it form someone who waited

Well, I can see tking for a vehicle as being dumb but the others... meh.
 
while its really unfair at that point, becuase we cant run modded maps, and have more jets ect, like Desert Combat
 
Back
Top