Ouch!

sl1982

Limp Gawd
tiretread2wa0.jpg

Damn you dannifood4less! You said you would be gentle!!

Legendary... I like the sound of that. Awesome pic btw. Thats hilarious

If there is one single thing I think everyone can agree on about this (whole) forum, it’s a great place to pick up pictures;)

LMAO, told you it would be less than a week.. :D those tire marks will rub right out. who else sees me in teh mirror?

ignore me im a double post
-btw why does it say edit/delete, when you cant actually delete it!? lol WTF

Thanks for those pics. Put a smile on my face as I get ready to head off to work. :D

LMAO, told you it would be less than a week.. those tire marks will rub right out. who else sees me in teh mirror?

Your only about 50k behind me but I had a bad points day last week so I'm showing low ppd. You'll probably show up tomorrow on mine.

Couple weeks till you pass me at that rate :(

[78] Dannifood4less 2w : 4d : 21.6h 11-22-08, 9pm

I really need to find out what GPU my GFs computer can power and borg that thing, pity she lives 2.5 hrs away. Would love to slide a 9600GSO into that PCIe..........wait. Never mind.

im guessing about a week for both of you guys to be mowed. these estimates are based off me making an average of 5k, and im really averaging 7k-8k right now plus my borg should start folding in the next day or 2, so, add however much a uniprocessor client makes to that.

you guys both just recently got mowed by Mainomega, who recently mowed me, i see no sign of him slowing down either.

volt modded my 4850 the other night, she folds @ 800 core now, should gain me another 200-400 ppd depending on the work units

volt modded my 4850 the other night, she folds @ 800 core now, should gain me another 200-400 ppd depending on the work units

DARN YOU! DARN you to Heck! /Madagascar lion voice off

Thing is Kendrak, me & you are the ones painting the stripe :) :p

I got 2 ppl behind me that want to paint their own stripes down my back.

I've got them at code blue for the moment..... I'd much rather them fall of the threat list. ;)

The answer, more "D" :p

I've got the mower up and running, E85 and an aggressive tune... Watch out!

flogge, get ready... this week is your week to get mowed! im calling you out.. lets see if we can put the nail in the coffin this week.. :D
(and by "this week" i mean seven days from now. not saturday, lol)

lol dannifood4less.. you better hope i dont get my next boxen done.. otherwise your going to get mowed down by me by the end of this week.. :p

lol dannifood4less.. you better hope i dont get my next boxen done.. otherwise your going to get mowed down by me by the end of this week.. :p

hey, if you got the money, by all means, build a new box and mow me the f*** over. :D i can barly afford my bill right now.. i got a baby on the way (due dec 29th) im trying to get all the folding i can before then, i may have to cut off my smp clients.. but only time will tell if it has to come to that.. but, i humbly accept your challenge.. :D game on sirmonkey, game on!

lol i dont have the money.. i just have a crap load of left over parts from when i was on a socket 754 frenzy.. so i decided to pull my old case and psu out of the closet and build one of them.. while i try and sell all this stuff.. atleast gives me time to test them as i sell them..

hey, if you got the money, by all means, build a new box and mow me the f*** over. :D i can barly afford my bill right now.. i got a baby on the way (due dec 29th) im trying to get all the folding i can before then, i may have to cut off my smp clients.. but only time will tell if it has to come to that.. but, i humbly accept your challenge.. :D game on sirmonkey, game on!

grats on the baby

Well, your both about to roll over my beleaguered laptop GPU. Danni just showed up on my threat list today. Happy hunting and gratz on the progeny.

Back