Other sub forums-"kick back"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sowingseason

Limp Gawd
How about we create a sub-forum for us guys to kick back or talk about current events whatever is on our minds that doesnt fit into other categories? i think it is a good idea. or something close to that :D

If someone ever asks: "Should I pay for Genmay access?", my answer will most definatly be: "Ohhhh fa sho"...At least, one can hope it would come out that elegantly..... :eek: :confused: :D

In other words: If you don't buy it, you fail at life.

ValeX said:
If someone ever asks: "Should I pay for Genmay access?", my answer will most definatly be: "Ohhhh fa sho"...At least, one can hope it would come out that elegantly..... :eek: :confused: :D

In other words: If you don't buy it, you fail at life.
QFMFT. Lots of fun to be had!

Question,

Say I payed for genmay lifetime access, and 3 months later my account got banned for a post in the free HOCP forum, would I also be banned from genmay ? and if so would I get a refund ?

I am not planning on getting banned, but I think its a reasonable question, as if someone pays for lifetime access, then if they are forceably denied access, would they then receive a refund ?....

Let's say you wnt to the theatre and caused a major rucus and got kicked out...don't tell me you'd expect them to refund your ticket price becasue you broke the rules. :rolleyes:

EVIL-SCOTSMAN said:
Question,

Say I payed for genmay lifetime access, and 3 months later my account got banned for a post in the free HOCP forum, would I also be banned from genmay ? and if so would I get a refund ?

I am not planning on getting banned, but I think its a reasonable question, as if someone pays for lifetime access, then if they are forceably denied access, would they then receive a refund ?....

If you are smart and don't break the rules, there is no problem so no need to worry ;)

Ah, but their is a difference, the free forums and the payed for forums, if you break a rule in the free one, then yea, get banned from posting in the free forums but not in genmay unless you post crap their and get banned from that sub forum also.

The theatre, ok you create a disturbance and get thrown out, but you have only payed for 1 show, not a lifetime subscription. so losing money on 1 show is fair enough, but not for your whole lifetime, in which case a refund of monies should be appropriate minus some cash that was deducted for time already used.

As i say, I aint planning on getting banned, nor on joining genmay, well not planning on joining genmay atm that is, but I just felt it was a good question to ask thats all.

You'll probably get a refund unless you commit a particularly bad set of offenses. Some people have not been refunded. ;)

beanman101283 said:
You'll probably get a refund unless you commit a particularly bad set of offenses. Some people have not been refunded. ;)
You'd have to be a Class AAA asshat to get kicked out/banned from GenMay, from what I've heard. ;)

The answer is when you are banned for breaking the forum rules, you are banned from the entire forum, including GenMay. Breaking the rules negates any rights you had as a member, including your membership fees. This is why we have so few GM members being banned...they simply don't want to lose their 'investment'. It's a fair question, but I wonder why it was asked....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back