OT: Has anyone noticed...

KodiakStar

/'s by 0
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
12,730
there are 99 pages of DC now....

When we hit 100 pages of DC mayhem... is that a benchmark?

- Fold [H]ard - - Or go [H]ome - ​
 
Well this is AFTER the purge. :rolleyes:

Silly moose.

So for some of us.. it could be a cool thing...

You just have to spoil all the fun... :( :p
 
KodiakStar said:
Well this is AFTER the purge. :rolleyes:

Silly moose.

So for some of us.. it could be a cool thing...

You just have to spoil all the fun... :( :p
that's like being excited to be the first to do something.... again....
:p

 
Hey man...

Don't diss umm. what it called...

that thing where you arent a virgin..

then suddenly you are again or something...

errr
 
I believe it was KillerMob[H] who explained the ultimate purge…..something to do with sitting on the potty and a handful of pepper…………… ;) :rolleyes:
 
I figured it had something to do with Taco Hell. :rolleyes:

 
p[H]ant0m said:
I figured it had something to do with Taco Hell. :rolleyes:


I believe the Taco Bell method requires a pint of ice creame be eaten all at once following what ever it was you ate at the Bell :D


 
BillR said:
I believe the Taco Bell method requires a pint of ice creame be eaten all at once following what ever it was you ate at the Bell :D




You're supposed to eat the ice cream? Damn been going about that all wrong then.... :(

:eek:

 
Damn dude.. I dont even want to know what you are doing with the ice cream.

Thats just wrong.
 
[H]ugh_Freak said:
You're supposed to eat the ice cream? Damn been going about that all wrong then.... :(

:eek:

while it might be a soothing lubricant, it's for the stomach, mate!
 
Thanks to you guys, I'll never be looking at ice cream the same way again.... thanks a ton. :rolleyes:

 
Hito Bahadur said:
Talk about the reverse of brain freeze.


I dont know about that Hito... if he is sticking that ice cream shomewhere I am thinking of, there are alot of people that already have their heads stuck there too ;)
 
You guys know he's like the Candyman, say his name 3 times and all that... :rolleyes:

 
awe yes.... I remember that movie... never saw it, but a few of my friends spent one summer completely freaked out everytime we walked around in the woods and I'd start saying "Candyman..... Candyman.... CANDYMAN!!!!" :D Yes, I'm evil...


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
In this case yes.... but I don't want to deal with the wrath of said evil :D


Keep on Folding!! For the [H]orde!!

 
Back
Top