Feb 15, 2011 #1 P Patriot [H]ard|DCer of the Month - March 2011/June 2013/De Joined Dec 15, 2010 Messages 2,502 its late and curiosity has gotten the best of me... does anyone here fold on OSX...
Feb 15, 2011 #2 S silicide Gawd Joined Dec 27, 2009 Messages 605 I don't now, but I'd be curious to know as well. Thinking of picking up a mac for school next year.
Feb 15, 2011 #3 J jimbowdang Limp Gawd Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 237 It's been a while since I've used the OS X client, but if I remember correctly it's very similar to linux folding in that it's SMP 2. GPU may be possible, but probably not worth the hassle.
It's been a while since I've used the OS X client, but if I remember correctly it's very similar to linux folding in that it's SMP 2. GPU may be possible, but probably not worth the hassle.