Original vintage Atari 2600 FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

HeavensCloud

Oswego, not shitty as Buffalo
Preface:
-I accept Paypal, Amazon payments, and money orders.
-I have no problem shipping first depending on feedback status of buyer.
-This large box will be shipped UPS.
-Heatware is HeavensCloud, Ebay is 140-0-0
-Shipping is from 13126, Upstate NY, and I will ship next business day at the latest.

Putting this up for sale again, I finally got to hook it up to a tube with the appropriate connection :p What you see is what you get (minus the TV or washing machine.)

Everything works, in good shape for its age. $100 ->$90 shipped, trades considered.

DSC00286.jpg

DSC00287.jpg

CameraZOOM-20130125161820164.jpg

Last edited:
nice i had same model, only thing that play my parents were atari

Ah, I was hoping to have the washing machine in the deal :p

I still keep my 800xl too. :) yeah, this brings back bunch of memories. I am sure somebody will have hours of retro fun from this.

Glws

Heh heh, I've got a joystick for this (but only the joystick and I'm gonna keep it!).

Would love to have it, but $100 is way above my budget right now. Besides, I've got a TRS-80 MC10 to keep me busy ;)

GLWS!

Perth, Western Australia. Actually, I'm not sure if the power adapter will work with Australian standards.

Vapor1000 JUST got one of these for Christmas and I helped him fix it along with one of the joysticks. A lot of fun to play with :D

Wow, now that's some old school memories right there!

So tempting. Wife would beat the living shit out if me though.....

Your HD TV doesn't have a Coax input? I hooked my old 2600 up to my 55" Samsung LED TV and it played fine, lol.

Bump for a great deal on an awesome piece of gaming history :cool:.

The Star Wars game interests me the most. I've made it a personal goal to buy every Star Wars video game ever (except Yoda Stories)

Haha, ET. I remember playing that as a kid. Had to collect some white dot while avoid some guy in a trench coat. Pac-man and Popeye were my earliest memories of an Atari. Good luck with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back