Organization/Calendar/Reminders for Dummies

Ducman69

[H]F Junkie
I have come to terms with the fact that I suck, and like a blond chick half the time can't even remember where I parked, yet alone that its time to do routine maintenance around the house, on the car, replace home air and fridge filters, and pick up my niece who is at gymnastics an hour past closing crying on the steps.

What is the most popular software/hardware tool out there to organize/remind "special" people like myself? I have a Nokia X6 "feature phone" w/ email alerts, and usually carry a Windows 7 netbook. Be nice if it were web based IMO that I could have guest accounts that can add events but not see private things I add like being scheduled for at home full-service massage on Tuesday night.

Thoughts? :)

Google Calendar - has pop-ups and email alerts.
Remember the Milk
Ah just setup an account, and I see guest access. Tasks seem useless, but events work well and can be set reoccurring, such as getting a reminder to remember the Alamo every March 6th, heh! Looks like it can even text your phone. Pretty cool, will stick with that. :D

A couple nice that tools I use for that type of stuff which don't require internet are:
Stickies
Chaos Manager

You can set up Stickies to pop up a sticky as an alarm, and I think similar stuff can be done with Chaos Manger. I believe you can also have Chaos Manager email you, but you could also just use google calendar if email reminders work for you, as drdeutsch suggested. Both programs can also synchronize across computers to various degrees.

Back