• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ordering samsung 970p soon

RegisteredToPost

Limp Gawd
2FA
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
309
I'm going to casually order the samsung 970p here shortly. Just wondering if there is anything i should know about this model before i place the order.

I play quite a few games. I've read the bad sides about lsd (lol hurr), but i decided to get one anyways, hoping i get zero dead pixel and the ghosting doesn't bother me. I chose the samsung over a viewsonic because of cosmetics, and specification. Currently using a bargain basement 15" sony trinitron CRT. I recently upgraded to an opteron 175 and 7800GT. Just want to tie the whole package together with a kickass expensive LCD lol :confused:

So, great monitor? Whos got one? How is it? Thanks
 
Back
Top