• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ordering on EVGA website? Ordering 6800 ULTRA

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
On there website it shows that theye will ship on 8/10. Does this mean that if I go on there website and order on (paid in full of course) That on the 10th, they will ship one out to me? I just have a hard time giving out $540.00 For something im not sure that i'll get. Do you all trust them? If so, I'll go for it..... Thanks alot
 
I suppose we'll find out wether they're trustworthy or not. I ordered a 6800GT a little while ago. Lets hope they actually ship on Aug. 10th.
 
My 6800GT is supposed to ship from them tonight. I'll post again if/when I get the email. According to the people on their forums it's a good company though, so I'm not too worried.
 
I ordered a 6800 Ultra at last pre-order that was supposed to ship 8/2/2004 and it shipped last Fri.! so I'm actually getting it tomorrow by ground. I'm selling it on ebay though cause I'm sure my Dell (here it comes) power supply can't handle it. Before you start I bought it through business (which means free for me) and am playing Halo quite nicely :D So I would order it, I might order a GT soon or wait for the Gateway x800 xt to never come in.
 
Only seconds ago I got my confirmation e-mail from eVGA's sales department. My 6800GT is on the way :D

Now EBGames needs to get their shit together and ship my copy of Doom 3. Then the gaming mecca shall be realized :eek:
 
Inoticed that EB Gamestop diff. My Gamestop order shipped today, here tomorrow.
 
mine as well, im shipping ground, but since im in california, it sohuld be here tomorrow or wednesday. Because evga is in california, so i get the lame sales tax. :mad:
 
I got my GT from eVGA shipped out the same day as the Doom 3 benches came out and therefore avoided the rush and shortages. from what I hear they are good about keeping their backorder ship dates and not charging your card until shipped. They seem to be a quality company (and US based :eek: ) so I wouldn't worry too much.
 
agreed evga is good, they didnt charge my checking card/ debit card until it shipped, actually i dont see it on my statement, but then again doesnt show anything after july 31st. Itll prolly show up tomorrow.
 
My brother ordered his 6800 Ultra from them, and it got here before the preorder date. I ordered mine there the other day, and hopefully it'll come sometime soon!
 
beh it takes 2 days to get here from LA, which is only 230 miles. Lame. They should be able to get it here in 1 day if they wanted to, but oh well, itll be here on Wednesday.
 
Back
Top