Ordering from Newegg

Who is best when geting stuff shipped online?

• FedEx

Votes: 36 85.7%
  • UPS

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • USPS (post office)

Votes: 2 4.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
FedEx definitly, it seems like no matter who I order from, if it ships UPS, the package looks like it has been kicked, sat on and thrown around.

I like either FedEx of the US Mail. UPS kicks the crap out of my packages it seems.

I'd ship USPS before UPS... as tazzmissionx said, UPS is the best way to ensure your package gets abused as much as possible before getting to your doorstep... but if you're not at your home during delivery, they get to beat it more while you drive the next day to pick it up.

FedEx by far.

UPS is slow and I've gotten a few smashed packages.

USPS... Just no for computer parts.

Having worked for UPS, I can attest to packages being used for soccer balls...

Remember the opening scene of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? That pretty much sums up UPS.

Not to say that the grass is greener on the other side, but I've had a better overall experience using FedEX.

I'd rather drive from Chicago to pick it up than ship it UPS!!!!!! FedEx takes care of the packages.

Fedex, if they are available - seems like they are always so fast.

ok good. I ordered something from newegg and picked Fedex for shipping, so I'm glad for all the input. ;) thanks guys for easing my worries.

Fed Ex. :)

MorfiusX said:
Having worked for UPS, I can attest to packages being used for soccer balls...

Remember the opening scene of Ace Ventura: Pet Detective? That pretty much sums up UPS.

Not to say that the grass is greener on the other side, but I've had a better overall experience using FedEX.
With the condition some of my UPS packages arrive it's not surprising.

Anyone have any experiences dealing with DHL? Have seen that option pop up at a couple retailers recently.

UPS really need to work on their handling skills.

They've damaged several of my packages.

I really need to get an account set up with FedEx at work, b/c UPS is about on my last nerve.

UPS sucks so bad its stupid.

I have had items that were clearly to be delivered to my address "dropped off outside my neighbors house"

I have called to make pickup arangements with UPS and they have put it on the truck to be delivered.

virtually everything dealing with UPS is a task and unless you wait with baited breath at your home <shrug> heck even thier tracking sucks.

I was working at a wharehouse once when i saw a ups driver pull up to one of the semi docks and pretty much toss up the boxes onto the floor and kick one or two when he stepped up from his truck to the dock and had his path blocked by the boxes. So yeah I think it's confirmed now UPS is the place to go to scout for potential soccer players

I used DHL 3 times. NO problems just as good as fedex... and when they say be there by 5:00pm they mean 5pm on the dot... :eek:

Susquehannock said:
Fed Ex. :)

With the condition some of my UPS packages arrive it's not surprising.

Anyone have any experiences dealing with DHL? Have seen that option pop up at a couple retailers recently.

Ok i am definitely using Fedex from now on, they're FAST. I ordered something on Sept28 and fedex put an ETA of oct3. Well i checked my tracking number and it looks i'll be getting my package tomorrow probably, since it is already at the "destination sort facility":D

UPS has never even range my door bell or knocked. They drop off a crumpled box and run. FedEx has laways been great and the guys who drop it off seem... cheerful. I would rather get a package from a happy guy then a guy who throws something on my porch and runs away.

I fail to see how this thread qualifies as a "hotdeal".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back