• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ordering either a Kandalf or Armor

FIDDYOWNZ

Gawd
Joined
Dec 10, 2006
Messages
821
If I'm not mistaken, the side panels on Kandalf and Armor cases are the same. You should have the option of getting a Kandalf with a 25cm fan. If not, you can buy the side panel separately.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999812

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811999811

Maybe Performance-PC's has that option...

::::: DID SOME SEARCHING:::::

Doesn't look like anyone offers that...also the Armor just got a $30 mir. :eek:

I sure like the Kandalf...but a $50 price hike for a lousy alum front bezel ... I'm not too sure. Any thoughts?
 
Performance-PCs does carry the doors, although the blue lighted fan version is OOS.

On that note though, I'd go for the Armor - better looking IMO. And remove the flaps - they were useless on mine (no magnets or something, common w/ the Armors apparently). They don't really seem to serve a purpose other than obstructing the optical bays. Loosen 4 screws and they're off. [edit] Oh and make sure you have a decent vacuum or something - the dust filters on the Armor catch a ton of crap...But then again I have 2 cats, and there's a big construction site down the street from me.
 
Back
Top