• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ordering a Canon HG10, looking for software

4saken

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Sep 14, 2004
Messages
14,435
More than likely getting a Canon HG10 next week. I have researched the bundled software, and it seems adequate for getting video to the computer. I have,however, read a lot of people having issues finding good video editing software that handles the HG10s AVCHD format. Apparently Sony's Vegas software does not support the Canon, which is what i had in mind originally.

Anyone here with HG10 experience, and recommendation on software withing the 200-500$ range for video editing that will definitely handle this cameras format?

Thanks.
 
I bought this camcorder couple of months back, and to be honest this is the best camcorder for consumers. I did a lot of search and i am glad i bought this. Picture is awesome on my VISIO 52" 1080P LCD, or i should say on any thing.

I will post a software i am using to convert my files to AVI and it is awesome. I don;t remember the name of it, because it is difficult.
 
Back
Top