Ordered some Sennheiser HD380's tonight

shmitty

Gawd
Can't wait to get them in, I required a good isolating headphone so only had a few options and finally settled on the 380's from everything I have found they are either love or hate. I also ordered a Soundblaster SB1240 which I'll use as an amp until I get something more suitable. I only had to pay 30 dollars for the 1240 as a friend of mine wants a few tapes converted to mp3 and I told him that would be a good option. I'll let ya'll know what I think after I get them. My JVC harx700's have had a long hard life and are ready to be put to rest.

Got them in a few hours ago they sound pretty good, they get bashed soooo much I was getting pretty nervous they do an awesome job for isolation I do know that w/ the volume not even very high I can't hear anything going on around me! I've been trying to figure out if they hole mod that works for the pc350's work on these but can't seem to find where anyone has done it or if its even possible.
*** Helium Music Manager 8 now Playing ***
37/59. The Naked And Famous - The Sun (2010) from Passive Me, Aggressive You
Other - 246 kbps (VBR), MPEG 1 (Layer III) LAME 3.97
Position: 02:10, Volume: 60%

Last edited:
Try headfi for mods. Good headset but if it was me I would just get the 598 and a mic.

I had to have something good for isolation, I've been on headfi no luck yet finding anything about the mod thanks tho!

Back