Ordered new phone through Amazon. Shipped via Ensenda??

So, I ordered the HTC Freestyle for a family member who's on my wireless plan.

Amazon really has some good prices on their upgrades. AT&T store sells it for $100 with contract but Amazon had it for $20.

Only problem is that they shipped it through Ensenda...They claimed they made a delivery attempt today at my place of work and the status shows that they couldn't leave the package. The place I work at is staffed 24/7 with a dedicated shipping/receiving dept lol.

I smell BS on their delivery attempt.

Anyone have any luck with them before?

Nope, but I can tell that I had a similar experience with Lasership (but they said it was delivered when it was not since I checked 20 mins after supposedly delivery). A small delivery company which I bet Ensenda is also one. Unless they have "professional" delivery drivers like UPS, Fedex, or DHL, they probably just marked it that way because they didn't have the time or couldn't find it. Whatever the reason is to say they met the deadline.

Read the complaints: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=amazon+ensenda

My advice is to wait one more day. If you don't get it, then ask Amazon to ship another one. Make sure to call the shipping company first before asking Amazon. If the shipping company tells you a BS statement, then just file a complaint with Amazon.

Back