• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Ordered AIW X800XT

SilverSliver

[H]F Junkie
2FA
Joined
Feb 23, 2004
Messages
13,218
Time to retire the Hercules 9800 Pro and couldn't resist the 50 dollar rebate.

Can't wait =)
 
what you gonna do with the AIW part?

congrats on the purchase!
 
Probably not much, bought it for a 1.6ns ram, will have to figure out how to mod a arctic cooling 5 to fit the AIW.
 
I paid for it on June 30th, I can send in the rebate form until the 31st of July.
 
Get yours from Dell Small Business?

Don't think it was advertised anywhere on the "Hot Deal forums" but yesterday Dell SB had 25% off the ATI AIW X800 XT (AGP) + a stackable 10% off, free shipping, and $50 manufacturer rebate.

Living in CA, I had to pay tax which sucked but my total came to $325 shipped, $275 when I get my rebate. Not bad for a very fast AIW retail.
 
Damn, I wish I had seen that....Im going to see if I can't get the restocking fee waived, this is ridiculous to have such a price difference.
 
Back
Top