• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ordered a Seiki 39 in. 4K

narsbars

2[H]4U
2FA
Joined
Jan 18, 2006
Messages
3,328
Got the OK to order a 4K for work. I have both a 6970, and a 280X to test it with so it will be interesting. I know the limits 30 FPS but I won't be gaming at work except for absolutely necessary testing:p
I will be using an HDMI 1.4b cable as the set has no display port. The rumor is you can game at 1080p at 120 but would have to see it to believe it. I am really waiting for home use for the HDMI 2 or upgraded display port and a new vid card to replace my 290X before buying one for home.

Anyone have any tips? Hidden menus, recommended settings?
$339.00 Free Ship @ TD
 
Back
Top