• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Ordered A PNY 6800 ULTRA today.

newls1

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Sep 8, 2003
Messages
4,628
Im very happy to tell you all, that I ordered a 6800 ULTRA @ COMPUSA today. The lady said I should see it in at my location in about 1-2 weeks. I cant wait.
 
Awsome man!! Enjoy the new hardware! I ordered my Ultra last friday from New egg, should have it next week. Congrat's again on the purchase.
 
I just hope you don't have any issues with the quality of the card. I got a pny 6800 U and they forgot to install one of the heatsink screws for the core. They have no return policy and will not help you in any way for customer service. My 2nd one works perfectly though.
 
WOW 2 molex connectors. I wonder how high this thing can overclock.
 
Back
Top