D
dceremuga
Guest
You CAN get the block for the 4870. Just email Aqua-Computer and they will send an offer and when paid, will ship to the USA.
Why aren't Aqua-Computer dealers carrying these? Mine ships Monday, I can't wait to get rid of my leaf blower cooler
FYI, I LOVE my 4870. I see no need for X2 or crossfire. The card is amazing. now to water cool it and get a few more MHZ out of it.
1. 23459 aquagratiX für HD 4870 (RV770 XT) G1/4 ohne
Anschlüsse
aquagratiX for HD 4870 (RV770 XT) G1/4 without
fittings
Stk 1 (%) 58,74 58,74
2. 90049 Schlauchverschraubung 8/6 mm G 1/4 mit O-Ring
Coupling 8/6 mm G 1/4 mit O-Ring
Stk 2 (%) 1,64 3,28
3. FRACHT Porto und Verpackung
Shipping and handling
1 (%) 30,00 30,00
Why aren't Aqua-Computer dealers carrying these? Mine ships Monday, I can't wait to get rid of my leaf blower cooler
FYI, I LOVE my 4870. I see no need for X2 or crossfire. The card is amazing. now to water cool it and get a few more MHZ out of it.
1. 23459 aquagratiX für HD 4870 (RV770 XT) G1/4 ohne
Anschlüsse
aquagratiX for HD 4870 (RV770 XT) G1/4 without
fittings
Stk 1 (%) 58,74 58,74
2. 90049 Schlauchverschraubung 8/6 mm G 1/4 mit O-Ring
Coupling 8/6 mm G 1/4 mit O-Ring
Stk 2 (%) 1,64 3,28
3. FRACHT Porto und Verpackung
Shipping and handling
1 (%) 30,00 30,00