order macbook tomorrow?

Magice

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 24, 2006
Messages
217
Should I order a base model Macbook or wait until MacWorld?
I really want to get it now (very impatient)

But my main questions are, after macworld:

Possible price reduction?
Possible refresh (led screen, dvd rw, 120gb)
 
I haven't kept up with the rumors but I guess a HDD bump is possible but not likely. I doubt the DVD burner upgrade for the base model will happen. And the LED backlit LCDs are possible since rumors on that have been floating around for a bit. But if no refresh happens I wouldn't surprised since they have been upgraded not too long ago.
 
Yeah it isn't that long since the last refresh, but if anything is going to be upgraded it'll be during macworld, so I'd definitely hold out a few more days :p
 
I'm going to be sad if they do. I got my macbook in mid-dec, because they had updated in Nov. :p
 
Hold Out! I know its hard to, but just wait. I'm so ready to order my new Macbook come Tuesday that I ordered the aftermarket RAM today at Newegg. I'm ready to mkae the switch and finally see what all this scuttlebutt about OS X is.
 
Back
Top