Orange Box PC 39.99 (No Tax, Free Shipping) @ Amazon

defy

Gawd
Amazon.com
The Orange Box delivers five innovative games from Valve, creators of the Half-Life franchise, in one box. The Orange Box includes Half-Life 2: Episode Two, PortalTM, and Team Fortress 2 in addition to full versions of the award-winning Half-Life 2 and Half-Life 2: Episode One for an engrossing first-person action experience.

If you were like me and missed out on the 37.99 deal at Circuit City (which was out of stock in a 20 mile radius around me), this is about the same deal or better with no tax and free shipping!

Link

The Orange Box is also 39.99 at Circuit City this week, but I'm avoiding them after all the stock issues they had last week.

As an Amazon Associate, HardForum may earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the post. Also used the free trial Amazon Prime thing for free 2-day shipping. I'm usually weary of these things but turning off the automatic update (charges you $79 dollars automatically to renew the Prime membership thing) was easy.

having Prime is a great thing for me because my wife orders like 3-5 shipments of books a week from Amazon. so i get all my stuff 2nd day...

is orange box still 39.99 anywhere? maybe somewhere best buy will price match?

yea it went back up, got it at 39$ last night tho. Good deal.

meh, well it's gotta be 39 still somewhere else. I really want to get some kind of break on it, since i probably wont be able to unload the extra copy of Half Life 2 that i and trillions of others dont need.

Hotter..

Price is $47.99 now... I don't have time to play right now, I'll pick it up in a month, when the price drops. I'm really excited about Portal, that looks like it freaking rocks.

I ordered mine from amazon on Oct. 16th and it supposed to come on the 29th. If it comes on time that would be 12 days from when I ordered it. I would of payed for upgraded shipping if I would of known it would take this long.
The terms for the free shipping does say that it could take up to 14 days, but I didn't see that when I ordered.

I ordered mine from amazon on Oct. 16th and it supposed to come on the 29th. If it comes on time that would be 12 days from when I ordered it. I would of payed for upgraded shipping if I would of known it would take this long.
The terms for the free shipping does say that it could take up to 14 days, but I didn't see that when I ordered.

that's how it always goes with amazon it seems. I ordered a couple books from them once and it took a month to get to me. There are so many shipping options and vendors that sell that through amazon that you really have to read thoroughly.

Holy crap.. order placed Oct. 22nd with a delivery estimate of Nov 5-Nov9th. Order canceled. Anywhere else to get Orange Box on the cheap?

Yea, amazon's free shipping has always been pretty long. I sometimes get stuff a week before the estimate arrival date, but other times there within the range that they give. Never had it longer. it just depends on which warehouse they ship it from. (When they ship from the city thats next to mines, i get it as fast as ground shipping) I don't mind for the wait since i gotta take care of these midterms first before i have time to play.

Holy crap.. order placed Oct. 22nd with a delivery estimate of Nov 5-Nov9th. Order canceled. Anywhere else to get Orange Box on the cheap?

I got my order on Tuesday with the 40 dollar deal and I'll tell you what, I'd happily pay 50 dollars for it. It's a great deal for so many games, but then again I never played the original HL2 or EP1. Portal is just so damn fun, although short.

Back