Orange Box on sale at BB for $24.99!!!

Ill be swinging by Best Buy on my trip around, if its still in stock Ill grab it if not Ill order online. Since they slapped the ad on their site I was able to read the fine print (if there was any) and I guess only those 4 games on the page will be on sale instead of their selection of games. They just lost a big sell there, CC might be getting my monies or CompUSA. And their TV series sale is just awful, they lost another big sell there and FYE will be gettin my monies cause they got a buy one get one free sale.

Cool, a friend of mine has been thinking of getting this. Maybe this will help him make the right choice. ;)

But Orange Box came out over six weeks ago.
That's right. I had it on pre-order for $49.99 back in September. I canceled it because I just didn't think it was worth the price when the only part I wanted was EP 2. At $24.99, it's a slam-dunk of a deal.

i've you've never played tf2 then I fear that 1 am sir is soon going to turn to 4am. First time I played I spent forever just checking everything out before I even remembered I had to kill people and shit.

Guys question.

someone is willing to sell me these for $30 (NO not from this board):
Half-Life 2
-HL2 Deathmatch
-Counterstrike Source
-Lost Coast Map

Half-Life 2 Episode I

Day of Defeat Source

SiN Episodes: Emergence
-SiN 1

Should i buy that or the orange box?

you're going to buy the orange box at a bestbuy and not online since its sold out online .

Guys question.

someone is willing to sell me these for $30 (NO not from this board):
Half-Life 2
-HL2 Deathmatch
-Counterstrike Source
-Lost Coast Map

Half-Life 2 Episode I

Day of Defeat Source

SiN Episodes: Emergence
-SiN 1

Should i buy that or the orange box?

I bought the orange box for tf2 mainly. The rest of the stuff I check out here and there so it is a hard question to answer. If you want TF2 then you only have one option. If not then I you can buy through your friend. My recommendation based on the price and what you are getting, buy the orange box. Even if it is 15$ more (origional price of 39.99) it is worth it.

I picked my copy up at the best buy store, they had probably 30+ copies so if you want it and didn't get it online check out a store.

I picked my copy up at the best buy store, they had probably 30+ copies so if you want it and didn't get it online check out a store.

Same, there was a whole back wall full of them, the aisle shelves, and they even had some cases by the movies area.

I think they over-estimated how many people would wait to buy it... there was a shit-ton of them at my BB (Amherst, NY)

There were none in stock today at around 12:30pm at the Muskegon, MI store. Circuit City had it for $35.

That's a pretty sweet price. If any of you find a copy at your local BB, please pick me up a copy. I'll pay you for it via PP. Hell, you don't even have to ship it to me; it's possible to activate it in Steam with just the code, right?

Kalamazoo, MI's bestbuy didn't have any around 2 PM, but the lady price matched the copy I bought on Monday with the 1 TB Hitachi.

Went to BB at 3pm saw the last copy taken from the bin. I had someone check the comp for inventory said they had 88 showing. Made little kid go in the back and check came back with a copy they have tons left at the Springfield Va, store.

I picked up a copy around 8:00 today and the store in Chandler, AZ still had quite a few left. I was afraid they were gonna be sold out and almost got in line at 5:00 to wait for it, I'm glad I didn't.

how many keys are you supposed to get with it? i would assume only 1 and all of the parts would be included..

I got three and only used one

You get 3 keys, one for the new games, (Ep2, Portal, TF2) and one for each HL2 and HL2 Ep1.

They have plenty at my local BB. But there was not a sign on it nor on Bioshock, so I'm sure lots of people passed it by thinking it was still full price (49.99).

You get 3 keys, one for the new games, (Ep2, Portal, TF2) and one for each HL2 and HL2 Ep1.

3 keys? Are you sure? All that I have in my box is 2 discs and a single page insert that has a cdkey printed on the bottom along with install instructions and the game controls.

3 keys? Are you sure? All that I have in my box is 2 discs and a single page insert that has a cdkey printed on the bottom along with install instructions and the game controls.

Thats all I got too, 1 key for all the games.

since i got 3 unique keys with my one box, i will sell the other 2 keys that i have if any one is interested

since i got 3 unique keys with my one box, i will sell the other 2 keys that i have if any one is interested

Did you buy it today or online in the past couple days? I find it strange that you got 3 keys and we got 1? Not doubting you at all because I know people have gotten 3 keys before, maybe you got an old stock and the new stock is 1 key now?

i bought it today at my local best buy. each card looks identical (aside from the keys obviously). i used one of the keys and installed all 5 parts from it. leaving me with 2 others.

Back