Oracle Linux Adopters Labeled Idiots?

HardOCP News

[H] News
Get this, according to this article, early Oracle Linux adopters are being labeled idiots. Does anyone know if there is a Linux version of that old sticks and stones saying?

"People called us out of the blue to tell us we were idiots," said Opes executive director Anthony Blumberg. He also fielded a call from an unhappy Red Hat Australia and New Zealand managing director Max McLaren. "I said, this is probably the first call I've had from Red Hat since we've been a customer," Blumberg said.

One of my clients is an early adopter of the Oracle on Linux solution. And yes, I would classify them as idiots. They are attempting to deploy an application on the 13th. The management team has no project management experience, have never worked on a web based application before, have no testing and validation procedures, has no roll out plan, has to bug testing methods, etc. Yes, idiots...

One of my clients is an early adopter of the Oracle on Linux solution. And yes, I would classify them as idiots. They are attempting to deploy an application on the 13th. The management team has no project management experience, have never worked on a web based application before, have no testing and validation procedures, has no roll out plan, has to bug testing methods, etc. Yes, idiots...
Sounds like your client is stupid and would have problems regardless of what software they decided to use. No project management experience, no roll out plan, no bug testing?

there is a difference between being idiots and using Oracle, and being idiots because you use Oracle.

Back