Optimize Skynet 2

I seem to vaugely remember something, what did you do in the military? Also, I'm gonna try to build my last rig today so I can sell atleast 1 GX2 so I can afford the last of the memory, and that should round out the rig

I'm starting to get antsy now that this is all coming together
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Not did..... Do.....

I've been a nuclear operator in the navy for 18 years.
 
Beats the he'll out of my job, Army IT sounds fun, until you realize we usually are replaced by contractors who make 2-3 times more than I do, hats off to you navy, consider me jealous lol

And y'all get those new uniforms, ug, maybe I should switch branches :)
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Mine might be fun at 40-45 hours a week (ignoring deployment time)....

but when you are at home and you are working 60-70 hours a week...... it's a bit challenging.

the new uniforms are nice. I've been hoping for a more BDU like uniform for a while now...

my jury is still deliberating the color scheme tho.... I was a real fan of the old woodlands.... warn like a Marine. I'm sure I'll get over the color scheme eventually.
 
It's not acu lol

update, parts should start rolling in today ortomorrow
Posted via [H] Mobile Device
 
Back
Top