Well, it has been a long time [H]ard. I have decided to throw some money into some new optical drives since my cd burner is having some problems and while I am at it, I think I should get a new DVD-ROM because mine is pretty loud(stock compaq.)
I would like to get a DVD burner and I am thinking of PIONEER Black DVD±RW Drive
Anybody have any comments on the drive? Any other drives that have less write-error?
As for my DVD-ROM, I was planing on getting a Sony Black 52x32x52x16 Combo Drive, Model CRX320E
Any quieter drives?
Also, if you have suggestions and/or links, please refer to black faced models only.
Also, I just finished watching the UoM vs. State game. Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael
I would like to get a DVD burner and I am thinking of PIONEER Black DVD±RW Drive
Anybody have any comments on the drive? Any other drives that have less write-error?
As for my DVD-ROM, I was planing on getting a Sony Black 52x32x52x16 Combo Drive, Model CRX320E
Any quieter drives?
Also, if you have suggestions and/or links, please refer to black faced models only.
Also, I just finished watching the UoM vs. State game. Go Blue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Michael