• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Optical Audio switcher

Netrat33

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
4,894
Ok I have 3 systems hooked up that have the capabilities of optical audio (new 360 woohoo!, PS2, and gamecube) I also have a dvd player and the cable system

Receiver has ONE freakin optical input.

Soooo looking around I've seen a few switchers but they all seem to be online orders. Anyone bought one at a store that is about $50 bucks? All the ones in stores seem to be $100

Either I'm doing a wrong wording or stores don't carry.
 
This should do fine. I mean, if you're willing to spend $78, you're willing to spend $7000 right? It has six optical inputs, so that will do all the current and next-gen systems without a hitch.
 
The passive switcher looks good, but i think he means he has to get one from a brick and mortor type store? unless i'm reading this wrong.
 
phoderpants said:
This should do fine. I mean, if you're willing to spend $78, you're willing to spend $7000 right? It has six optical inputs, so that will do all the current and next-gen systems without a hitch.
pair it with von gaylord amps.
 
Martyr said:
pair it with von gaylord amps.

A receiver paired with an amp? Hell, if I had known he wanted Von Gaylords I would have recommended a pre-amp. :D








... Von Gaylord!
 
phoderpants said:
... Von Gaylord!

What an amazingly 1996 website for such a retardedly expensive product. In for 2...............

















............................................. :p
 
Back
Top