• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Opteron dualy temp question

Appa

2[H]4U
Joined
Oct 22, 2005
Messages
2,748
Is 47*C too hot for an Opteron 175 (dual core)? For some reason, when I upgraded to the Asus A8N32 MB from my A8N SLi Premium, my CPU temp has gone up a few degrees. It's running a very mild overclock of only 200MHz.

Whats the hottest the Opterons can safely reach? I plan to watercool this CPU later so this will not stay like this for long.


My temps are about 38*C idle, 47ish *C load.
 
AppaYipYip said:
Is 47*C too hot for an Opteron 175 (dual core)? For some reason, when I upgraded to the Asus A8N32 MB from my A8N SLi Premium, my CPU temp has gone up a few degrees. It's running a very mild overclock of only 200MHz.

Whats the hottest the Opterons can safely reach? I plan to watercool this CPU later so this will not stay like this for long.


My temps are about 38*C idle, 47ish *C load.

no. that's within temp range.

dave

 
Back
Top