• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Opposing Fronts Crash (Steam Version)

s3rvb0t

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
1,847
I'm using Vista 32 bit with the 8.10 betas and my PC crashes/hangs when I finish loading the tutorial level. I even tried 8.9's with a fresh format and still no go.

Does anyone have a 3870 with COH: Opposing Fronts that wouldn't mind trying to load up the tutorial level?
 
You know, I'm having the similar problems on my 780G board with an Nvidia 8500GT.

No matter what I do, after about a minute after loading a level my whole system locks. Wonder if it has anything to do with the newer ATI drivers.

(This is on the original CoH)
 
Well it works fine in dx9 mode.. i guess ill just stick to that
 
Back
Top