Opinions on my mouse successor

BDS23

Limp Gawd
I'm currently using a SteelSeries Kinzu now, and I have to say it's a damn good mouse for the price range. Not to mention it's also tough, survived a few falls from my table (damn wires). I'm thinking of a successor if for whatever reason my Kinzu goes kapoot. While I generally stay away from Razer products, I've lately been warming up to them. So it's either the DeathAdder or the Vespula (I think that's the name, it's the cheapest mouse on the site). To anyone who owns both Kinzu and the DeathAdder/Vespula, what's your opinion on the change? Good? Bad? Btw I've got huge hands, 8 and a half inch from little to thumb. Also, still using an simple Acer mousepad.

Kinzu v2 is coming out early next year. I should get it to review too. :p

The Vespula is a Razer mouse pad , a nice , albeit small , mouse pad .

Ahh, sorry about that. My mistake. Damn Razer names. Anyway, Ethan, what do you mean a Kinzu v2 is coming out? Links?

SteelSeries is releasing a Kinzu v2 and a Kana mouse. The Kinzu v2 will be the same exact shape with a glossy top, and matte sides. There will not be acceleration, or as much this time around. There will not be prediction, and they will actually use teflon mouse feet.

I do not know anything about the Kana, other than it is supposed to mimic the Intellimouse 1.1 series, so one button on each side. I would assume it will be a matte finish, or a glossy with matte sides.

I review products for companies, so I am on the in, but these two mice have been leaked numerous times. Players from Natus Vincere were using the Kinzu v2 at Dreamhack that just took place, so it's visible to see. Just google it.

SteelSeries is releasing a Kinzu v2 and a Kana mouse. The Kinzu v2 will be the same exact shape with a glossy top, and matte sides. There will not be acceleration, or as much this time around. There will not be prediction, and they will actually use teflon mouse feet.

I do not know anything about the Kana, other than it is supposed to mimic the Intellimouse 1.1 series, so one button on each side. I would assume it will be a matte finish, or a glossy with matte sides.

I review products for companies, so I am on the in, but these two mice have been leaked numerous times. Players from Natus Vincere were using the Kinzu v2 at Dreamhack that just took place, so it's visible to see. Just google it.

Thanks for that :). A teflon feet would be great on my cloth pad, though I'm getting use to using a hardpad now. But the glossy... No. I would've preferred a soft rubber top and 'sticky' rubber at the sides. I hate glossy, hate it.

Back