• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Opinions on Citrix Xenserver?

Bviper

Weaksauce
Joined
Oct 20, 2008
Messages
117
Currently I have a whitebox ESXi host, but am looking to build two new VM servers.

There's plenty of information about Citrix Xenserver, but I can't find many opinions on it. Specifically, how mature is it compared to ESXi? Are there any catches to Live Motion? (I would really, really like this feature)
 
It's ok but for you have older hardware but if your going to built a new box go ESXi
 
Back
Top