Opinions and/or experiences on this case? Rosewill Challenger

I've used this case in a build before for a friend and its pretty nice. Its kinda tight after its fully stocked but with proper cable management, it look pretty nice.

Looks like a decent case. But i think it will have cheap paint and thin metal.

But cheap and cheerful isn't always bad thing.

I have worked on the NZXT Gamma and it is a pleasure to work with. Firm, rigid metal and aesthetically appealing for $36 FS on Amazon. Only gripe like most cases its size is cable management around the back side of the case.

I am guessing the fans about 3 times as nice as the rosewill, unless their fans have come along way(their cases have, but that doesnt mean the fans have)

I have a challenger otw from my brother so I can render an informed opinion this weekend after I put his z68/2500k system together

I know someone said that the Rosewill fans might suck, but the NZXT case mentioned earlier PLUS a 4 pack of 120mm Rosewill blue LED fans is only 54 shipped from Amazon.

That's a lot of fans, and the case looks decent.

Just need to check the ol' bank account...

its not bad, I havent powered anything up yet but I will get pics and a first impression up tonight or tomorrow

I have the Challenger, very good case. Enjoy the look, enjoyed the build ,very happy with ownership.
Swapped out the front fan for Yate Loon led, put Rosewill on side, using a Katana 3 cooler.

Did a build for a friend of mine using the challenger case and over all it was a solid build.
The only thing that felt cheap were the side doors when removing, other then that for the $ you cant beat it...

Did a build for a friend of mine using the challenger case and over all it was a solid build.
The only thing that felt cheap were the side doors when removing, other then that for the $ you cant beat it...

I agree, it feels VERY sturdy, except the side panels are a little flimsy.

Back