• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

opinions about creative labs

scirate

n00b
Joined
Dec 6, 2004
Messages
15
a co worker and I are at odds reguarding the quality/driver support on all of their products. I think i have him in agreement that past creative products (live/audigy) were trashy,
I personally am a turtle beach fan. But ill admit that i dont follow computer audio that closely. Give me your opinions and recc for a semi hi end soundcard for a gameing pc.
 
Well, Creative makes pretty damned good hardware, and the features are unmatched for the most part without going into really expensive professional cards.

The problem is that the driver support is always lagging behind. Simple bug fixes take 6 months to iron out. It has been so bad on occasion that I have thought about going with onboard audio just to avoid the BS associated with the Creative drivers.
 
Back
Top