Zumino Zufeilon
Gawd
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2004
- Messages
- 920
Is this deal
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1071279
a good enough deal to jump on now, even though it won't be used until october or so? Basically I'm building a new PC around september-november range, and I've been planning on picking up a card of this kinda price. Decided I would start watching the deals, and start picking up good prices on some stuff(like a new LCD, Ram, etc. Stuff that doesn't go down in price much, but will work with what the planned upgrade is).
This was the first week I've been looking, and this pops up. Kinda unexpected, so I'm not sure if it's that good of a deal, or if it's the "on sale every other week" kinda thing.
Just looking for input honestly
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1071279
a good enough deal to jump on now, even though it won't be used until october or so? Basically I'm building a new PC around september-november range, and I've been planning on picking up a card of this kinda price. Decided I would start watching the deals, and start picking up good prices on some stuff(like a new LCD, Ram, etc. Stuff that doesn't go down in price much, but will work with what the planned upgrade is).
This was the first week I've been looking, and this pops up. Kinda unexpected, so I'm not sure if it's that good of a deal, or if it's the "on sale every other week" kinda thing.
Just looking for input honestly