Operation7(MMOFPS) Closed Beta Key Giveaway

deadplayer

n00b
Operation7 Closed Beta Key Giveaway

Overview
Operation 7 is an online shooting game featuring a unique gun modification system. It decorates character to leave own weapon in direction fabricating(W.A.S) and the morning market directly, and alive battle is possible on-line FPS game in realistic map.

Feature
In order to stand out from the competition, the developers of Operation 7 created a weapon assemble system which enables players to assemble and modify weapons. Players can replace barrel, butt, bolt and other components freely. And each component can use protective coloring. Each gun will vary in range and accuracy depending on the material is used. In addition, players' body movements while shooting, such as dashing or holding breath, will also influence destruction and accuracy.

o7sl01.jpg

Real life maps are another feature of Operation 7. Shooting games either use famous battlefields or virtual scenes as their maps. But Operation 7 uses real life locations as its maps, for example Japan's Shibuya will appear in the game.

To achieve gorgeous and diversified sound effects, Mgame incorporates more than 700 types of sound into Operation 7. Each character has seven decorative item slots in his inventory. He can change costume, helmet, goggle, etc. In addition, the character can wear camouflage coat to improve his disguising ability.

o7sl02.jpg

o7sl03.jpg

Looks interesting, registering for beta key now...

Eh... Not such a great game...

The description that the OP posted sure sounds like it with the broken English and funky adjectives.

Everytime I see a thread made by the OP, it's always a game that's been out in asia for a while and/or bad gameplay mechanics.

This one is even worse than Soldier Front, which I though was the worst game in history...

I literally had to re-read your "Overview" 6 times before I just said, mehhh and moved on to the next section. That paragraph just doesnt make any sense to me whatsoever.

I hate to be the "bashing" type, but this is THE HARD FORUMS!!!!! You cant just post dribble like this here, your going to get pummeled.

Koreans finally stopped making shitty MMORPG's and moved on to making shitty FPS's...wonderful.

This game is AWFUL btw, not that anyone needed that stated.

The text in that game is actually Japanese, not Korean, but it probably was just translated. With that being said, it is pretty much automatically guaranteed to suck. I don't see the MMO portion since well, it probably just has a lobby for chat and the rest is instanced. They probably rely on an item shop for revenue since no one would be silly enough to pay for it on a monthly basis. Having tried numerous Korean and Japanese MMOs, they all are pretty similar, rather boring, and rely on gimmicks to get you interested. You might as well stick with WoW (though I personally prefer EVE). Lets not forget about the language barrier too. While I'm not quite fluent, I was able to read enough Japanese to get around in the games I tried quite fine, but since this is supposed to be an MMO, not being able to communicate with others really kills everything (and most players will ignore you when they realize that you are foreign). If you are desperate for a MMOFPS, there is planetside and WWII online. I personally wouldn't waste my time with another Korean "MMO"...

Its funny how games like wow are labeled as drugs. Korean mmo's are like the really cheap crap that only the REAL burnouts can stand.

"Hey man.. I know its like 90% pencil shavings, but I mommy wont pay for wow anymore and I NEED my fix."

My God, this game is terrible. It's like WoW banged CS and had a retarded bastard child or something.

Back