Operation Flashpoint

icehokplyr

Limp Gawd
I bought Operation Flashpoint when it first came out and love the game. I bought the gold upgrade too and love it even more. Any other war games out there that anyone has played like this one? These types are my favorite games. Thanks in advance.

that game was great. the only thing that comes close is the battlefield series...

really there is no game like flashpoint

later this year there will be armed assualt, it is the like OFP 1.5
with OFP 2 out next year

you know that OFP is still alive and well right?
people still play it and there are tons of mods, just make sure you have resistance
I just recently got back into it with a couple friends
some of the weapon add-ons are really kickass
http://opflashpoint.org/
is a good site

the battlefield series is a joke compared to flashpoint
in fact bf copied things from OFP and then dumbed it down and simplified it
lol even the maps are tiny in bf compared to ofp

so if you want a totally unrealistic, dumbed down, simplistic game then you might like battlefield 2

Bender_Unit_22 said:
really there is no game like flashpoint

later this year there will be armed assualt, it is the like OFP 1.5
with OFP 2 out next year

you know that OFP is still alive and well right?
people still play it and there are tons of mods, just make sure you have resistance
I just recently got back into it with a couple friends
some of the weapon add-ons are really kickass
http://opflashpoint.org/
is a good site

the battlefield series is a joke compared to flashpoint
in fact bf copied things from OFP and then dumbed it down and simplified it
lol even the maps are tiny in bf compared to ofp

so if you want a totally unrealistic, dumbed down, simplistic game then you might like battlefield 2
I'll check that site out now. I love Flashpoint. I still play it now on my rig. I am looking forward to OPF 2 coming out. I can't wait. Thanks alot. I appreciate your reply.

Wait for flashpoint 2....well It probally won't be called that.

Bohemia Interactive (dev's for flashpoint) WERE working on flashpoint2, but codemasters and them kind had some problems and they split ways, but codemasters "owns" the operation flashpoint name.

thankfully BI is still making their game, but they need to find a publisher now though.

Hey where do I save the downloads from that site so I can use them? The weapons too?

Back