• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Opera slightly incompatable with HardForum now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

umbra

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Jul 27, 2004
Messages
1,809
I just logged on now and everything has turned white and black. just looks kinda weird and it works fine in ie. am I alone?
 
I would venture to say the Opera may have been incompatable with the [H]....not the other way around ;)
 
MajorDomo said:
I would venture to say the Opera may have been incompatable with the [H]....not the other way around ;)
Dont say that ;) You will have every opera person comming in here talking about how good opera is.

Chances are there was a mistaken in sending the CSS, if it works now then no biggie :D
 
I used to be a big proponent of Opera...a registered paying member nonetheless. I now use IE with Firefox as a second browser....so I'm not bashing Opera in any way ;)

....so all of you dedicated Opera users can get off my case :p
 
It's okay now it only did that for a few minutes then it went back to normal. no need to worry fellow opera users.
 
I figured out what it was cus i did it again press control + g and it goes all white kinda weird
 
umbra said:
I figured out what it was cus i did it again press control + g and it goes all white kinda weird
What does that do in Opera? im sure its not listed as:
Ctrl + G ---- Turn current website white and weirdish
 
It's good to have a key-combo that will change the page display simple black and white. Cause we've all seen the sites where some moron thinks yellow text on a green background (or whatever unreadable combination) looks cool.
 
it toggles (author mode / user mode) of which there are many options other than just your own configuarble option.

Z.jpg
 
the css stuff doesn't want to stick after you apply it, any way to make it stay?
 
opera is god, opera is king

i really hope they make it much more compatible with sites out there. (opera 8 in beta testing now)
 
Since this has ceased to be a forum problem, feel free to start a browser help thread in General Software. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top