Opening a z5500 satalite?

vroom_skies

[H]ard|Gawd
Joined
Sep 25, 2005
Messages
1,390
Today I decide to mount my rear speakers for my z5500's. However I needed to go get mounting screws, so I removed the stand to bring with me for comparison and long and behold the nut then loosed and is roaming free with in the speaker.

How do I open the satalite in order to put the stand back on the speaker?

Thanks
Bob
 
If you open the satelite up, you will void your warranty. You were not meant to take off the stand in the first place.
 
Ok, thats great. But since I did take it off and need to open it to put the stand back on, would any one know the best way to go about that?

Thanks
Bob
 
Or does any one have a picture or diagram of the inside of the satalite?

Thanks
Bob
 
Back
Top