Opening a new window from in a flash file

vwild2002

Weaksauce
Joined
Mar 26, 2002
Messages
108
How do I open a new html file that can not be resized from within a flash file. I know that this can be done when you are just dealing with html, using javascript. But I am not sure if I should put the javascript in the flash file or in the html file that is going to be opened??
 
Do you want to open the html file in the current window or in a new window? I don't see how you would be able to prevent a window to be resized. Window resizing is handled by the window manager and I can't imagine a webpage(flash or otherwise) would be able to override those settings.

If you are using the javascript to open the new file then it will have to be in the flash file. If it was in the html file then that file would have to be open in order to open the file. :p
 
The problem is not so much that the window can be resized its that I want to open a window of a specific size.
 
Back
Top