• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Only one drive showing up

grendelrt

Limp Gawd
Joined
Aug 11, 2005
Messages
212
I just did a fresh format and the only way I have used SATA so far is in raid. This time I decided to keep two seperate drives. When installing windows, I picked one drive (they both showed up). But now that I am in windows, I only see one of my HDDs, never had this problem with IDE. Do I just need to reformat the other drive to NTFS? I remember doing that in windows with the second hard drive before, but that means windows at least saw the second drive. So what are my options here? Thanks guys.
 
Back
Top