• A Great friend to the HardForum with a great kid that he is trying to get a scholorship to continue his schooling. Please give hime a vote! Only 24 hours left! Thanks.
    If you have an VOTE FOR KEENAN!

Only accomodates one case fan?

bobsaget

Supreme [H]ardness
Joined
Jan 24, 2004
Messages
4,403
I have an Antec Solution Series case and an Asus A7N8X-X motherboard. I saw in the manual and just by looking at the motherboard that there are only power connectors on the motherboard for the CPU fan and only 1 Case fan. I would really like to have an 80mm fan in the front and one in the back. Is there any other way that I could have 2 case fans?

Thank you!
 
oh ok. thanks. what does the power supply fan connector look like?
 
Those white 4 pin molex connectors.
If your fan has a 3 pin get a 3pin to 4 pin adapter for $2.
:eek:
 
My A7N8X-E Deluxe has 2 fan connectors. Right above the AGP slot.

Cooler Master fans come with the 3 to 4 pin adapter
 
well, i guess thats what you get when you dont go for the deluxe.

thank you for the help
 
Back
Top