• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Only 50% RAM being used.

Loser_guy

Limp Gawd
Joined
Nov 4, 2008
Messages
328
I have an asus g50vt-x2, yesterday i download the crysis demo to see how she'd perform, I was checking to see if i was using both cores r not because the LED cpu meter never got over 53%, I also noticed memory in use was pinned at 2.27gb, with very little variance.

Is it using some of the system memory as VRAM or what? And if so how can I limit the amount of shared memory?
 
Back
Top