online FPS flash game

impressive.... for a flash game this is great
lots of setting...
fps at the job now!

after playing for 10 minutes , im totally amazed by this game , feels like unreal but in flash? seriously, kudos to the developper

Can't wait for when they establish the multiplay! Would be nice if they turned up the resolution so it looks good in full screen.

Holy crap :eek:. Too bad full-screen mode doesn't work properly with dual monitors :(.

i think it does.. though im having a hard time going back to the server thing

That's friggin' great!!

If I didn't know beforehand I would have never guessed that it was flash. Impressive....most impressive...

all I can say is "holy crap", thats amazing, and flash? unbelievable... its the Quake 1 experience... fulscreen needs higher resolution support and multiplayer... get Team Fortress from Quake 1 on there and you got a major hit. nothing to install and playing full screen right out of the browser, very impressive. get some capture the flag action going

Most impressive indeed. I've seen full retail games that are not as good.

This game uses Shockwave so it had to be done in Director. This game uses DirectX and, as far as I know, Flash does not have the ability to use DirectX.

Looks fun, but at 3 FPS (school computer lab), I'm not gonna get to experience it :p

Someone needs to set up a multiplayer match. Let us know when there's one set up and I'll join, or if no one ends up doing it, I might end up hosting one just for kicks.

My job has this site blocked... could anyone take the time to post some screenies..? I would like to see what this game looks like!?! :)

OMG this was a great flash game needs more game modes so it can keep my attention a little more... Grat flash game indeed

Back