Online crysis ? Whats your expections ?

brahim

Limp Gawd
Just wanna hear what ppl's opinions on how crysis online will be like ? D

I usually expect games to suck. Then if they're good I'm always pleasantly surprised. :D

Well I want it to run above 40 FPS with settings fairly high, for starters.

When that's met I'll continue.

The single player will rock!

But IMO, I wasn't very happy with the online beta. It was really fun, but it was just not what I had hoped for. Crytek took the route of what has been doing well currently and not what really makes a solid FPS good online. Games like BF and Quake Wars, is what it felt like to me. I was hoping for more online gameplay like FEAR, GRAW, and CS. But hell, who knows what could happen. Its just a beta right?

Baah, totally disappointed with this game. Totally can't stand games with having to remember so many thing and all the keys. Totally turn me off.

Why this game will be boring? Because it's nothing new that we haven't play before. How boring is it going to be playing against everyone that will all look the same?

The suit is so limited and boring. All look but hardly any substance.

Totally can't stand games with having to remember so many thing and all the keys. Totally turn me off.

Why this game will be boring? Because it's nothing new that we haven't play before.

I find these two lines to be interesting. You don't want a complex game yet you want something that hasn't been done before. You hate the suit, which is unique.

Personally, I think Crysis MP is a tack on. It is meant as a selling point. The SP experience looks like it will be great. Judging from the MP demo, Crysis MP just will not compete well against. Unreal 3, Tf2, or even Quakewars.

The single player will rock!

But IMO, I wasn't very happy with the online beta. It was really fun, but it was just not what I had hoped for. Crytek took the route of what has been doing well currently and not what really makes a solid FPS good online. Games like BF and Quake Wars, is what it felt like to me. I was hoping for more online gameplay like FEAR, GRAW, and CS. But hell, who knows what could happen. Its just a beta right?

Not to be an ass but Fear MP?? Fear has to be one of the worst MP games out there.

I'd like to be able to log in. So far, all I have is a "Waiting to contect to server Hyperthermia #24" for 10 minutes before it fails out. That would be awesome

not sure why there's so much angst against the MP beta

is it the performance? gameplay? those saying "it sucks because its nothing new", wouldn't every single multiplayer FPS fit that mold? nothing out is new, therefore it sucks? :/

honestly power struggle mode is kind of new, although you'd be correct in saying it's very much like battlefield CTF, but incorporates using different capturable (read: "Flag") locations to, for example, build prototype weapons which can be used to defeat other players or complete certain tasks, other locations are used to build offensive vehicles, as well as transport vehicles that you can use to transport members of your team around the map

it can easily turn into a team vs team deathmatch with no real strategy used, but if one team decides to use the strategies available to them, they'd most likely have no trouble beating the other team thats just trying to "wing it"

i personally thought the MP variant of the game was really fun, and i was terrible at it and at times was very frustrated at the hit detection, but overall it was refreshing and something that i felt had an original feel to it

just my two cents

I don't have high expectations for online multiplayer. This game clearly seems to be designed with the single player enthusiast in mind. I could be wrong but if Far Cry was any indication I'd say not.

We'll know when it comes out.

Back