Hey guys,
Just picked up an Onkyo TX-DS595 at a local electronics store for cheap. First of all, I'm guessing that I could connect it via optical cable to my Audigy 2 ZS Platinum front panel's optical output port and then be able to listen to computer audio through my Paradigm-speaker based home theater system (which will be connected to the TX-DS595)....do correct if I'm wrong, though.
Secondly, the receiver did not come with a remote. Anybody know of any uber-sweet universal remotes that work well with this particular receiver? Either that or would anyone be willing to sell me their's? (RC-447M is the model #)
Would appreciate any input you guys could give me (you [H] people rawk).
Just picked up an Onkyo TX-DS595 at a local electronics store for cheap. First of all, I'm guessing that I could connect it via optical cable to my Audigy 2 ZS Platinum front panel's optical output port and then be able to listen to computer audio through my Paradigm-speaker based home theater system (which will be connected to the TX-DS595)....do correct if I'm wrong, though.
Secondly, the receiver did not come with a remote. Anybody know of any uber-sweet universal remotes that work well with this particular receiver? Either that or would anyone be willing to sell me their's? (RC-447M is the model #)
Would appreciate any input you guys could give me (you [H] people rawk).