• Some users have recently had their accounts hijacked. It seems that the now defunct EVGA forums might have compromised your password there and seems many are using the same PW here. We would suggest you UPDATE YOUR PASSWORD and TURN ON 2FA for your account here to further secure it. None of the compromised accounts had 2FA turned on.
    Once you have enabled 2FA, your account will be updated soon to show a badge, letting other members know that you use 2FA to protect your account. This should be beneficial for everyone that uses FSFT.

Onkyo SE-150PCI

kovermours

Limp Gawd
Joined
Dec 24, 2003
Messages
287
Ordered this from a friend in Japan a week ago, it arrived today. I am excited.

For pics go here, I won't bother with my crappy camera

Here's some info that I got from looking at it:

VIA Envy24 HT chip
Wolfson DACs
Nichicon capacitors

Total was $192 CDN after shipping and duty. Usually sells for around 14,000 yen. I've seen it here for more money.

It is totally awesome. Anybody here ever used one before? They also make a cheaper model called the SE-90PCI but it doesn't have analogue 8-channel out, or RCA inputs.
 
Back
Top