Onimusha Warlords - Remaster for PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC (1/19)

Hell, yes! I was just thinking about this game a week ago and how I may pull out the PS2 just to play it again.
Me too. It's only $20. I'm hoping it sells enough to make a sequel from the ground up.
¿Que? You mean a remake like RE2? Just a remaster of the original like this would make me happy.
upload_2018-8-28_14-42-30.png

Hell, yes! I was just thinking about this game a week ago and how I may pull out the PS2 just to play it again.

¿Que? You mean a remake like RE2? Just a remaster of the original like this would make me happy.
View attachment 99781

I want a full new sequel. Like Capcom doing DMC5.

A complete remastered of all the old ones wouldn't be too bad though.

Ah, gotcha. The whole series was pretty good, so a new sequel would be welcome.

I loved the Onimusha game with the blue armored samurai guy. I dont remember what it was called, but I'd love to play a remastered version of that.

Give me a port of the originals, and then do whatever...I just want the originals available and preserved.

I'm officially more excited about this than RE 2 Remake.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

I want to join you, truly, Onimusha is awesome, but this is nowhere near the level of fidelity that the RE 2 Remake is. I can't really tell the difference between this Remastered version and the original PS2 version (which I have in the closet here). Glad you're happy though, that's the important thing!

View attachment 120319

I want to join you, truly, Onimusha is awesome, but this is nowhere near the level of fidelity that the RE 2 Remake is. I can't really tell the difference between this Remastered version and the original PS2 version (which I have in the closet here). Glad you're happy though, that's the important thing!

I don't care about "fidelity." I care about the core game itself, and Onimusha was better than RE2. It's available again.

Me too. It's only $20. I'm hoping it sells enough to make a sequel from the ground up.

I imagine this is testing the waterbed for future ports and possible sequels.

Something I would love is for Capcom to redub the 3rd with Reno covering his English lines too.

At $20 it's really hard to argue against any of it. It's a solid deal.

Still, I don't know if this PC Port/Remaster is going to cover the additions made to the Xbox version (it's better than the original) or if it's simply a PS2 port.

Release day. Reviews say that options on the PC version are limited to key bindings and changing resolution.
I imagine this is testing the waterbed for future ports and possible sequels.

Something I would love is for Capcom to redub the 3rd with Reno covering his English lines too.

At $20 it's really hard to argue against any of it. It's a solid deal.

Still, I don't know if this PC Port/Remaster is going to cover the additions made to the Xbox version (it's better than the original) or if it's simply a PS2 port.
From the videos I've seen it looks like it's the PS2 version. Maybe Genma is an additional mode you can unlock.

Back