-oneunit on GPU systray?

If you have the systray client, simply select 'Pause when done' after right-clicking on the icon :)
 
To add flags to the systray client, right-click on the icon and select Configure, go to the Advanced tab, add them to Additional Client Parameters, and restart the client. Elledan's suggestion will accomplish what you're asking, but this is a more general way of doing it and also allows you to use other flags.
 
To add flags to the systray client, right-click on the icon and select Configure, go to the Advanced tab, add them to Additional Client Parameters, and restart the client. Elledan's suggestion will accomplish what you're asking, but this is a more general way of doing it and also allows you to use other flags.

Long answer vs short answer :D
 
I'm the opposite at work. I just keep talking on and on, dancing around and around the answer,adding a bunch of fluff, useless or excessively technical information until eventually I arrive at what the person wanted to know in the first place and could have given in a short statement or in the form of a yes or no answer.

I'm very terse in forums tho'.
 
Back
Top