OnePlus One Cyanogenmod 11S

I wouldn't ever say any carrier. You'll get some dumb dumb who will buy it to use on Verizon then fine a claim and win when he realizes he can't.

haha more power to you OP but anyone who pays more than what retail will be for this phone needs to get all the ants out of their pants.

haha more power to you OP but anyone who pays more than what retail will be for this phone needs to get all the ants out of their pants.

The problem for some time though is going to be that you cant just walk in/log in and buy it.

Gizmodo said:
The big catch with the OnePlus One is that you need an invite before you can shell out for one, and demand is far outstripping supply. So if you want to buy one of these you'll need to know somebody, or luck into an invite by chance.
http://oneplus.net/how-to-buy

Bump for the OP, I wish I could afford to snag it right now, but moving expenses have pretty much killed me.

By the time these become commercially available the CPU will be outdated. Sad really.

You'd be surprised. People are buying them for $600 on eBay lol

I'm not surprised at all, and would be doing the same thing as you if I had one. I just have an ounce of patience and can wait a couple months and pay $300 =).

People always hating on threads. Yea it is suppose to retail for 350 and yes there are people that will buy it for 600, heck you even could sell the invite for 100 bucks on ebay. So why would someone sell it for retail if they bought it for retai when they could sell it for 600? It doesn't make any sense. Good luck with the sale OP.

People always hating on threads. Yea it is suppose to retail for 350 and yes there are people that will buy it for 600, heck you even could sell the invite for 100 bucks on ebay. So why would someone sell it for retail if they bought it for retai when they could sell it for 600? It doesn't make any sense. Good luck with the sale OP.

Thanks, that's exactly my thoughts lol

Back