OneDrive 100GB basically free

Liger88

2[H]4U
http://winsupersite.com/skydrive/bing-rewards-members-get-100-gb-free-onedrive-storage-one-year

If you're like me and have been holding off on taking cloud storage seriously because you're cheap and or the amount you'd like to backup is too much for the free options, now there is a way!

Incredible deal that's stackable for only 100 Bing Rewards points (according to the link you can get 200 just for signing up so that's 2 years). Considering the fact you can get 1,000 Bing Points each month if you try, this is basically a life time upgrade.

Enjoy! Microsoft you have my attention. :D

Thanks for the heads up, this is pretty interesting. I've came to enjoy skydrive/onedrive over the past year or so. Not sure I'd ever put a 100 gigs of crap on there, but it's nice to have.
The only downside I've had with skydrive is there is a file size limit to what you can store on there. So no huge files, unless that's changed recently.

I have 3556 bing rewards points. According to SD, that means up to 35 years :D

As a passionate hoarder this would have been some nice storage...

but unfortunately "Not available in your region" even if I change my region to the US :mad:

Can you mention some ways to get Bing points? I am not familiar with it.

First, you need to be a Bing Rewards member.

"Bing Rewards provides its members with rewards across multiple Microsoft brands such as Xbox, Skype, Windows Phone and Windows Store," Bing Rewards senior marketing manager Alex Danskin writes. "Just like a frequent flyer program, you can earn credits by searching the web every day with Bing and then redeem them for great rewards including gift cards from top brands or donate your credits to a local school or charity of your choice. All you have to do is stay signed-in and keep searching with Bing."

Bing Rewards

"And it's (no longer) stackable over time"

Back