One week since payment sent and no communication?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheWeazmeister

<a href=http://www.blogcdn.com/www.parentdish.com/
Tried PM, email, visitor message, and in thread. Getting a bit worried at this point, because it has been a week without communication, however they haven't logged in during that period to [H] either...Suggestions, advice?

Had a lot 100+ positive heat, with only 2 negatives, 1 neutral, with both negatives being about minor deals that weren't major red flags.

after a week of no contact I would ask a moderator to pm or message the person and see if they can get a response. If you paid with paypal I would start a claim at this point as you can always back out of it if the seller begins communication or continue on with it if they do not.

Paypal claims give you 45 days I think to file a claim. Perhaps something came up, so I would wait another few days or a week.

after a week of no contact I would ask a moderator to pm or message the person and see if they can get a response. If you paid with paypal I would start a claim at this point as you can always back out of it if the seller begins communication or continue on with it if they do not.

Thanks, I think that's going to be my next next.

Paypal claims give you 45 days I think to file a claim. Perhaps something came up, so I would wait another few days or a week.

Going to give seller a few more days to communicate, and then will get in touch with a mod to see if they get anywhere with it. Thank you both for your good replies

very true, but every day you let it go you give the person one more day to draw the money from their account or unassociate a bank account.

in 2011 theres really no reason short of the seller being hospitalized or dead to not communicate over a weeks time. If they are in the hospital or dead then they surely wouldnt mind if this person started the ball rolling on protecting themselves. if they are not in said situation and are just not communicating for whatever reason then they shouldnt be given another week or two to withdrawl the funds or unassociate their bank accounts or whatnot.

the seller isnt at a disadvantage for the op in this case to start the ball rolling on a dispute. they are given ample time to respond with tracking number once a ticket is started. if another 3 or 4 days go by without contact after startign a dispute then you should think about filing a claim, but I would start a dispute now.

Thanks, I think that's going to be my next next.

Going to give seller a few more days to communicate, and then will get in touch with a mod to see if they get anywhere with it. Thank you both for your good replies

Ill send him a PM for you, but as you know,he has not signed on since the 29th.....

i am in the hospital. got into a car accident and i am severely injured. my mother is taking the items to the post office tomorrow and they will go out monday. sorry for the delay.... im usually very prompt about shipping as i know how it is to have to wait for stuff.

best regards to all.

i am in the hospital. got into a car accident and i am severely injured. my mother is taking the items to the post office tomorrow and they will go out monday. sorry for the delay.... im usually very prompt about shipping as i know how it is to have to wait for stuff.

best regards to all.

Get well soon. With your heat I wasn't too concerned, which is why I didn't post your un. Appreciate you getting in touch and as I stated earlier get well soon.

Now that both parties are in contact, I will be closing this thread
If either one of you need to add any addition information, please PM me or another mod to open it back up
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back