One order shipped from multiple warehouses (Newegg)

Dra

Limp Gawd
Hey guys I just put an order in for 3 items fro newegg yesterday (it hasn't shipped yet), and all three are coming from different warehouse locations. Does this mean that I will receive each item individually? Or will they someone be consolidated?

Doesn't matter to me either way, but I'm just curious. Thanks

If they came from three warehouses, then you'll get three packages with three tracking numbers.

Newegg has multiple warehouses and keeps different stock at each one. it is not uncommon for Newegg orders to come from several different places, however in my experience they all always show up at the same time.

You'll receive three separate packages, and when they get there will be determined by how far each warehouse is from you.

I had an order split between a California and a Kentucky warehouse and the Kentucky package got here (North Carolina) 2 days before the California package.

Being the big company that they are and the amount of orders they receive daily it makes sense they must have several warehouses across the country.

You usually get them on the same time, or at least I think they to schedule so you do, though sometimes there's an exception to this ;)
ecstatic.gif

The interesting thing about receiving from different warehouses is NewEgg charges shipping just like you would get it as one box. They don't charge individual shipping on each package.

The interesting thing about receiving from different warehouses is NewEgg charges shipping just like you would get it as one box. They don't charge individual shipping on each package.

I know, ain't it great!

Newegg is the best man, they will never let you down, in my experience at least which goes pretty far back!

[21CW]killerofall;1033478410 said:
I have bought over $2k worth of stuff from newegg over the years and they have yet to let me down

Hah, I think I'm in the $100-$150k range.

Heh wow, I got maybe 5-6k from them... I'm too lazy/scared to add it up... :)

Eh just did, $8,500 over the course of 40 orders in 4 years.. heh...

Does anyone know how many warehouses they've got total? I've gotten stuff from California, Kentucky, and New Jersey. Are there any other locations? The NJ location is my favorite since I get 2day delivery with cheap shipping from them everytime. The KY location's just far enough that 2 day generally doesn't happen.

The tradeoff is that if you're close enough to a warehouse to get 1/2day shipping from it via ground, you still pay the elevated price for everything if you pick a faster option.

I'd like to be able to specify that anything from CA was sent 2/3 day and anything else was ground shipped.

Back